Monica + William Engagement: Sneak Peek
This past Saturday we had the pleasure of working with Monica and William. They are getting married next month and wanted some images to document their engagement. Talk about a fun couple! They were very relaxed in front of the camera and were willing to try many different poses. When we couldn't get Monica to give us that beautiful smile, William stepped up to the plate and brought out Monica's most genuine yet.
Monica and William- Thank you guys for roughing the wind and cold to get some great outdoor shots! You guys are great (=
-M
Just a little stroll down the the park...

So sweet! Check out the leaves in the background too!

I love this shot on the tracks!

Some in-studio love... (and I'm LOVIN those shoes!!!)


So sweet! Check out the leaves in the background too!

I love this shot on the tracks!

Some in-studio love... (and I'm LOVIN those shoes!!!)

2 comments:
This by far is one of my favorites. Thanks for a wonderful job, we couldn't have done it without you. Monica
What a wonderful picture!
-Jillian
Post a Comment