Little Wonder: Ella - 9 month
We had SO much fun with little Miss Ella and her parents last Monday. She has just blossomed into such an adorable, smiley little girl! She is also beginning to crawl around and, like most babies, as soon as she hits the floor she is moving. Luckily for us, mom and dad were on hand to set her down on one end of the floor and corral her on the other so we could get some shots of her doing her thing. (=
Here are a few sneak of my favorites...
-M
She looks so girly-girl here with that toe pointed out!


I love this one! This dress is one her mommy wore when she was a baby!


She was fascinated by the flower. Gives me ideas for our next session!

And finally... I LOVE THIS ONE! The hat her mommy brought just makes me smile from ear to ear! So cute you just wanna eat her up!



I love this one! This dress is one her mommy wore when she was a baby!


She was fascinated by the flower. Gives me ideas for our next session!

And finally... I LOVE THIS ONE! The hat her mommy brought just makes me smile from ear to ear! So cute you just wanna eat her up!

0 comments:
Post a Comment