Welcome to our blog!

Thank you for taking a few minutes to visit our blog! Our photography reflects who we are as artists and people. We are fun, laid back and LOVE what we do! We try to update our blog several times a week with all of the latest things going on with us and our clients - so please subscribe by typing in your email address in the field located at the bottom- and you'll receive an update every time we make new post! Feel free to post comments as well. We love to know what you think. Thank you again for taking the time check out what we are up to.

Please feel free to contact us anytime ... we look forward to hearing from you!

Website www.springfieldphotography.com
Phone 770.856.3970

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Wei-Wei & Brad: Engagement

The past couple of weeks have been so busy! I have at least 2 engagement sessions, 1 high school senior and 1 wedding to post so check back often as I am going to try and get them all on here within a day or so.

I am going to start with a really fun engagement session we did with Wei-Wei and Brad at Atlantic Station. It was our first time working at Atlantic Station and it had a special meaning to the adorable couple. The company they work for did the work on the Millennium Gate. We tried to stay around the Gate and the nearby pond as much as possible. Wei-Wei and Brad were both a little camera shy at first but opened up rather quickly after the first time we asked them to kiss for a shot. She couldn't quit giggling every time she looked up at Brad for that first kiss... it was so sweet. (= Thank you guys for getting permission to work at Atlantic Station and for being such great sports!

Here are a few of my faves from the session...

-M





This one gives me the feeling they are sitting somewhere off the Mediterranean Coast...









LOVE this one...

1 comments:

Unknown May 4, 2009 at 8:47 PM  

I revisit your site once every few weeks and in ONE week, I'm already behind! I cannot wait for you guys to photograph our wedding day on 5/30! You are absolutely amazing!

Blog Archive

Followers

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP