Kate + Rodger: Sneak Peek
Well I am running a tad behind on blog posts... (=
We had the fabulous opportunity to work with Kate and Rodger a couple of weekends ago at one of our favorite venues, Brasstown Valley Resort. The weather was a little iffy all morning but Kate was determined to have the ceremony outside. Sure enough, the weather held off until much later in the evening during the reception (which was covered from he elements). In fact, you could not have asked for a more lovely day as far as the temperature was concerned.
The reception was so much fun and there were so many different people there that we pretty much had dancing from all over the globe. It was entertaining trying to keeping up with their high energy guests but we had so much fun and got some amazing shots! In fact, there are so many I wanted to post here. However, given limited time and space, I will just post a few even though I still think it will set a record for a wedding sneak peek here!
-M
Kate and Rodger - Thank you again for letting us capture your wedding day. Everything looked stunning and all the hard work you put into payed off big time! We wish you guys the very best!
Venue - Brasstown Valley Resort
Florist - Brenda Adams
DJ - Andrew Byrd
Cake - Sherri Moriarty with The Cake Lady















0 comments:
Post a Comment