Welcome to our blog!

Thank you for taking a few minutes to visit our blog! Our photography reflects who we are as artists and people. We are fun, laid back and LOVE what we do! We try to update our blog several times a week with all of the latest things going on with us and our clients - so please subscribe by typing in your email address in the field located at the bottom- and you'll receive an update every time we make new post! Feel free to post comments as well. We love to know what you think. Thank you again for taking the time check out what we are up to.

Please feel free to contact us anytime ... we look forward to hearing from you!

Website www.springfieldphotography.com
Phone 770.856.3970

Monday, August 17, 2009

Ashley + Chris: Sneak Peek

What a couple of weeks! We have been so busy with wedding and a Bridal Boot Camp it has not left me much time to blog (again!). I hope you will forgive me (=

A couple of weeks ago we had the pleasure of working with Ashley and Chris at their wedding in Hayesville, NC. We hadn't met them prior to the wedding but I just knew form the e-mail and phone calls back and forth with Ashley that they were going to be yet another one of our great couples to work with. They didn't let us down!

Their wedding was at her Aunt's beautiful cabin on the Hiawassee river. First of all, when I think cabin, I think rustic. However, that was far from the case. It was so elegant yet fit right in with the surroundings. The outside seemed as if it were made for weddings and had the perfect place for the ceremony and reception just feet from the waters edge. It was amazingly beautiful! The weather stuck it out throughout the day and drifted into a gorgeous evening.

The ceremony was so sweet and the reception was so beautifully orchestrated. The food was scrumptious, the decor was perfect and the surroundings were stunning. You couldn't have picked a better place for this fabulous group of family and friends. It fit them to a "T". It was extra special when the dam was released upstream and the water rose. The temperature cooled down a bit and an amazing fog drifted down the river. By the time we left it was well over our heads but hadn't spread out onto the shore yet. We hope you like their sneak peek...

-M

Ashley + Chris: We love you guys! I love it when I go to meet a bride for the first time and I get a hug. Right then and there I know that it would be a great wedding. You two are so sweet with each other and have a great playfulness that will only deepen your amazing love for each other through the years. Also, you have the most amazing support system with your family and friends. We tried to thank everyone for being so hospitable but please pass it along again for us in case we missed anyone.

I really wanted to get this shot in the back with the river but the light just was too bright and the tree branches were too high! I like it anyways. (=




I love how her sister fessed up and showed me the card she had made for them. Their last name is spelled wrong. So I had to document it just in case the card was ever lost.=P


Love these next two. LOVE.




Boys will be boys. (=


And girls will be girls. (=




Ok... how much fun is this?!?!?


This spot was Ashley's idea and it was great. Until Chris threw her in. (just kidding!)


Some reception details...


I found out later that Ashley made those flowers herself. Wow!


I had to include this one because I think it's funny how the dinner fish was sat next to the beta in the bowl. I wounder what was going through his head?


Here's that cool fog...






I love his face on this one. He was really playing it up and it is so cool when couples have fun with it.

0 comments:

Blog Archive

Followers

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP