Brandon + Brian: Sneak Peek
Before I go any further, I must admit I got a little carried away with the sneak peek image quantity!
This Saturday we got the chance to be a part of Brandon and Brian's big day. They are both friends of mine so it was a special treat. I have never done a friend's wedding before so I was very excited and nervous. The nerves turned out to be silly as I will honestly say that it was the easiest wedding we have ever done! Everything was perfectly coordinated by Brandon and the day went so smooth.
The wedding and reception was at The Grande in Kennesaw. It was beautiful and the staff was on their game. We had so much fun and were able to get some great shots due to the wonderful flow of the whole day. Enjoy!
Brandon and Brian - Thank you again. We had a blast! Brandon you looked stunning and all of the little details you worked so hard on came together like magic. Brian, all I can say is... nice shoes. No, honestly I loved the shoes, but I loved how I could catch you stealing a look at Brandy across the room. You could see all the love shared between you both so clearly. Hope you guys are having a blast on your honeymoon!
-M

At the salon, she pulled this out. It was her vows written the night before at the rehearsal dinner on a coaster! So cute!

Before we began formal portraits, the couple choose to see each other so that the day would go smoother. I love it when couples decide to do this. It has so many advantages... just ask us!
Isn't is great how the bridesmaids are peaking out the window?!

Quick shots of the lovely bride and groom...

One of the groom's sisters Hannah passing out programs. His other sister Donna was a bridesmaid.

Perfect weather for their outdoor ceremony...


Love the shoes!

All of the wonderful details...

Right as Brian took his new wife's hand for their first dance, he pulled a single red rose out of his jacket for her. I melted!

The best man and maid of honor gave great toasts that had the couple belly-laughing at points!

The cupcakes were so much fun! It started out nice, but I had it on good authority it would end like this... (=


The flower toss from the balcony. I love the colorful trees matching her bouquet in this shot!

4 comments:
The wedding was great and the pictures look sooo beautiful! The fun times and the special feeling of the wedding really comes through in the pictures! Can't wait to see all the pictures!!
great pictures! can't wait to see the rest and hope you guys had an awesome time on the cruise!!!!
Terrific shots! I Can't wait to see more.
The wedding was beautiful and so sweet. Brandi and Brian are a perfect combination.
Love, Granny
Oh these are so beautiful. I look at a LOT of photo "event" blogs, but it's rare to see the photos of someone I actually know. (I know Brian from work.)
NICE!
Rebecca
Post a Comment