Little Wonder: Tessa 1 Year
Sorry it has been a bit since there have been any blog posts. I just got back into the states on Tuesday and with my dad being the only one to take care of business, the blog fell by the wayside as more important things arose. But we are back in blogging business and I have several things to post over the next few days!
We met with Tessa and her mommy on Halloween day for Tessa's 1 year session. I can't believe she is already a year old! Tessa is so full of personality and knows how to work the camera. After all, we have known her her whole life so she is pretty comfortable in front of it. Here are a few images from that session. Enjoy!
-M
She loved her teddy bear...

I love this shot... she seems captivated by something.

Who could say no to this pouty face?!

Ending the session by playing on the big comfy couch!


I love this shot... she seems captivated by something.

Who could say no to this pouty face?!

Ending the session by playing on the big comfy couch!

0 comments:
Post a Comment